[AUDITORY] MOH2022 - free pre-conference webinar series: Hair bundle mechanics and intra-cochlear measurements

Dear colleagues and friends!

Here a reminder for the MOH2022 webinar series! The webinar is for free and aims to provide a preparation and/or an insight into the the field of the mechanics of hearing. The weekly talks are aimed at both - expert in the field and people with less prior knowledge.  We are looking forward to seeing you there!

This week we have presentations by Lisa Olson (Columbia) and Jong-Hoon Nam (Rochester).

Please feel free to share the webinar link:

https://dtudk.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ssn-WvViRxKj3aTXt3JgdQ

and the schedule (updated once details confirmed):

https://moh2022.dtu.dk/webinar-series

And follow us on TWITTER for latest news and updates: @moh202212

https://twitter.com/MOH202212

For more info regarding MOH2022, please sign up on the mailing list (we aim to reduce the number of message to general fora like the auditory list):

http://www.moh2020.dtu.dk/overview/news-og-sign-up-for-news

Besides on the Q+A, we will be discussing the talks on the MOH2022 communication platform. Once you sigend up for the email list or the webinar, we will provide you with additional information on how to sign up.

Have a great start into the week!

Bastian and Wei

moh2022@xxxxxx

moh2022.dtu.dk