Re: [AUDITORY] synthesizing virtual movements of naturalistic sound sources

Dear Valeriy,

in addition to the suggestion of Lorenzo Picinali you may look at TASCAR
- it is primarily made to simulate arbitrary movements in real-time. It
offers rendering methods for loudspeakers and an HRTF simulation.

Examples can be found on our lab youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAXZPzxbOJM9CM0IBfgvoNg

Installation instructions (currently Linux only) are on http://tascar.org/

Best,

Giso