[AUDITORY] online experiment on audio-vision - invitation to participate

Please, feel free to redistribute this call to your colleagues, students and networks

---

Dear all,

In the context of the Loudsense project, funded by the Catalan government, we at the UPF-MTG would be grateful if you could collaborate as subjects in an online experiment concerning the way we process audiovisual information. The task requires watching short video clips and answering to one question at the end of each clip. The whole process takes 25 minutes, but once started it has to be done in a row until the end.

Adults from 18 to 65 years old, and with good hearing health are valid subjects.

The experiment can be done in English and in Spanish.

Participation requires the use of headphones and a web browser (Safari excluded).

To participate please go to:

https://run.pavlovia.org/loudsense/exp-d/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Perfecto Herrera & Roser Batlle

Music Technology Group

Universitat Pompeu Fabra

----
Anyone who raises pigs is, according to the classical school of economics, a productive member of society, whereas anyone who raises children is an unproductive member. By the same token, anyone who makes bagpipes or a jaw’s harp is productive, while the great virtuosi are not productive since the music they make cannot be marketed
- Friedrich List (on Adam Smith's ideas)