Re: Generating sine waves with Winsound

Can you send the exact specification of the sequence of sounds you want.

a)How long should each be? How accurate should this interval be?
b)How much overlap is allowed between the successive blocks of?
c)Their frquency
d)Their magnitude

  joby

--
Joby Joseph
SSP Lab, Acoustic Bldg.      Phone : +91 80 293 2280