KEMAR pinnae

Title: KEMAR pinnae

Hello all:
I have some pinnae that were made for KEMAR that are of four different colors (pink, white, brown, red/brown). A colleague of mine is looking to have our pinnae in matched color pairs. When I contacted Knowles, they informed me that they only manufacture the pinnae in beige. The woman I spoke with did not recall them ever making them in different colors. Does anyone know who would have manufactured pinnae for KEMAR that are in different colors?

Thank you for your help.

Paula P. Henry, Ph.D., CCC-A
Research Audiologist
Visual and Auditory Processes Branch
Human Research and Engineering Directorate
Army Research Laboratory
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
410-278-5848