Re: direct/indirect perception

Hi Julien,

--On donderdag 24 juni 2004 19:38 +0200 "Bruno L. Giordano"
<bruno.giordano@UNIPD.IT> wrote:

a good reference for the direct/indirect perception issue is:

Also look at these, if only if they're a little more recent :)

@ARTICLE{gaver93a,
   author = {Gaver, W. W.},
   year = {1993},
   title = {What in the World do We Hear? {A}n Ecological Approach to
Auditory Event Perception},
   journal = {Ecological Psychology},
   volume = {5},
   pages = {1--29} }

@ARTICLE{gaver93b,
       author = {Gaver, W. W.},
       year = {1993},
       title = {How Do We Hear in the World? {E}xplorations in Ecological
Acoustics},
       journal = {Ecological Psychology},
       volume = {5},
       pages = {285--313} }

regards,
Paul

--
Paul Lemmens
NICI, University of Nijmegen              ASCII Ribbon Campaign /"\