the /la/-/ra/ contrast perception

Dear list members,

                          Wish you all a merry Christmas and prsoperous new

      I am interested in knowing the possible ways in which perception of
the /la/-ra/ contrast is different from that of the other consonantal
contrasts- the spectral and temporal; importantly I would like to know if
there is any reaction time studies comparing the perception difficulties of
this contrast with other consonantal contrasts. Thanking you,

Get jobs on the move by SMS.  http://goindia.msnserver.com/IN/55253.asp Post
your CV on naukri.com today.