From: Vincent Hayward <hayward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Possible CRC chair at McGill
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:41:43 -0500

The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at McGill is
considering candidates who could bridge the areas of audio
engineering and auditory perception. The candidates in question
will be put forward by the department for a Tier I Canada Research Chair
(see http://www.chairs.gc.ca/web/program/index_e.asp) which would enable
them to rapidly set up a research program. This position would be
created in collaboration with the Center for Intelligent Machines
(http://www.cim.mcgill.ca) and Center for Advanced Systems and
Technologies in Communications  (http://www.sytacom.mcgill.ca/).
Interested persons should contact Prof. Vincent Hayward
(hayward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) as soon as possible as the window of
opportunity is limited.

Following Canadian immigration requirements, priority will be given to
citizens and permanent residents of Canada. McGill University is
committed to employment equity.

------- End of Forwarded Message