more info is available at: http://us.creative.com/products/welcome.asp?category=1&

Good luck!
Scott Lipscomb

At 11:00 PM 5/4/2005, you wrote:
Date:    Wed, 4 May 2005 11:55:52 -0500
From:    "Keith R. Kluender" <krkluend@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sound cards

I am seeking advice on the best sound cards for PCs for both recording and
listening experiments.

The primary requirement is S/N on input and output. I know that long ago,
Turtle Beach was a favorite, but I don't know what's best today.

Thanks -- Keith

Professor Keith R. Kluender
Department of Psychology
University of Wisconsin
1202 West Johnson Street
Madison, WI 53706

Dr. Scott D. Lipscomb, Associate Professor
Music Education & Music Technology
Northwestern University School of Music
(847) 467-1682
lipscomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx