Streaming and temporal accuracy

Dear Colleagues,

My students and I are preparing to do a quantitative study of the
inaccuracy of temporal coordination between stream-segregated sound
patterns. Do you have advice regarding the best procedure to use (and
perhaps a pointer to the paper that you think offers the best evidence
for this inaccuracy)?

Perhaps you could cc me when replying to the list.

Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:   P.O.Box 400400  Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:        Room 102                Gilmer Hall
               McCormick Road  Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office: B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:            B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:            +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/