Streaming and temporal accuracy

Dear Colleagues,

My students and I are preparing to do a quantitative study of the
inaccuracy of temporal coordination between stream-segregated sound
patterns. Do you have advice regarding the best procedure to use (and
perhaps a pointer to the paper that you think offers the best evidence
for this inaccuracy)?

Perhaps you could cc me when replying to the list.

Thanks
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:   P.O.Box 400400  Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:        Room 102                Gilmer Hall
               McCormick Road  Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office: B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:            B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:            +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/