Re: NonIntrusive Audio Quality Assessment

Dear Dermot,
You can have a look on the work of Mathieu Lavandier who is studying the
perceptual quality (in the sense of characteristic) of loudspeakers.

Lavandier, M.,  Meunier, S. and Herzog, P. (2005) "Perceptual and physical
evaluation of differences among a large panel of loudspeakers", Forum
Acusticum 2005, Budapest Hongaria.

 Lavandier, M.,  Herzog, P., and Meunier, S. (2004) "The restitution
of  timbre by loudspeakers in a listening room: perceptual and
physical measurements",  117th AES convention, San Francisco

Regards,
Jeremy

On 10/5/05, Dermot Martin Campbell <Dermot.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new memebr to the group.
>
> I am currently starting some research into the area of audio quality. I
> know that many papers have been done on speech quality but I have found
> nothing on 'audio' (speech and music) quality through Non Intrusive
means.

> Can anyone tell me of any work done or been done in Objective
NonIntrusive
> Audio Quality assessment.??
>
> Regards and Thanks,
>
> Dermot Campbell, Student.

Jeremy Marozeau
Postdoctoral Research Assoc
Communication Research Laboratory, 106A FR
Departement of Speech and Language Pathology and Audiology
Northeastern University
02115 Boston MA, USA
Tel : +1 617 373 2587