Date:    Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:36:56 +0100
From:    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Bech?= <SBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: B&K 1800

--=_alternative 0076BD02C12570AB_=

First: I wonder why the probability of getting the B&K spare parts should
be less because of B&K being Danish and not Swiss :-)) - being Danish
myself :-)
Second: I have forwarded your request to B&K so let's hope they have it

Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: AUDITORY  Research in Auditory Perception
31-10-2005 22:02
Please respond to
Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxx>

Re: B&K 1800

B&K is Danish, not Swiss, so I doubt anyone has the chard.