Re: PESQ, PEAQ and WPESQ Books

Hello Group,

I would like to express my sincere thanks to all those who contributed to
my request for information - it has been most helpful and appreciated.

Due to the number of emails I have eceived from other interested parties I
have listed below some the most common references sent. I hope these can
help others also.

-Assessment and Prediction of Speech Quality in Telecommunications,
Sebastian Moller,2000, Kluwer, ISBN 0-7923-7894-6

-Objective Measures of Speech Quality, Schuyler Quackenbush, Thomas
Barnwell, and Mark Clements, 1988, Prentice Hall, ISBN 0-13-629056-6

-Quality Measures and the Design of Telecommunications Systems, John
Fennick, 1988, Artech House, ISBN 0-89006-258-7

-Telecommunication by Speech, D.L.Richards, 1973, Butterworths, ISBN
0-408-70344 X

-http://www.mesaqin.com (Online reference)

-Möller, Sebastian: "Quality of Transmitted Speech for Humans and Machines",
in: Communication Acoustics (J. Blauert, Ed.), Springer, Heidelberg
(Germany), 2004.

-Mark Kahrs, Karheinz Brandenburg (Editors):"Applications of Digital
Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics", 1998, Kluwer Academic
Publishers.

Many thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Dermot Martin Campbell,
National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland.
Dermot.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx